Finding the best erection improvement method is an important and challenging task. Low-quality or fake products flood the market. And I want everything to be simple.

I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for a long time(I am 40 y.o. now). It caught me suddenly, and I was completely unprepared for this. 

So I started looking for a natural solution for myself:

• I read about proper nutrition to improve erectile function

• Looked at different doctors' advises

• I made an appointment with a doctor who prescribed me various medications

• I also bought some natural supplements that promised to fix my problem in a year

How to Find the Best Way to Improve an Erection?

After all these searches, I realized I needed some kind of quick solution because I want my girlfriend and myself to enjoy good sex not tomorrow but right now.

I bought a penis pump to get a quick erection, and it worked, but it was uncomfortable. I have a Bathmate HydroMax, and I had to set it up for use each time and then pump it for 5-10 minutes.

So I found erection enhancement creams(Prosolution Gel, VigRx Oil, and Male Extra Erection Gel) that worked quickly and without problems. 

It was enough just to apply the cream and rub it along the entire length of the penis. The ingredients of the cream instantly caused a strong erection that lasted a long time, and I could have better sex.

In this review, I will discuss the male enhancement creams I bought myself. It is quite inexpensive to buy a couple of tubes of different creams, gels, and oils to choose the best option for yourself.

And which one is the best? 

Everything here is individual. I bought Prosolution Gel, VigRx Oil, and Male Extra Erection Gel creams. They all work, but each one can be more effective for you. 

The formulas are different, they have different ingredients and proportions, and each man is unique. Therefore, I recommend buying several different creams to choose the best one for yourself and use only it. So I found Prosolution Gel for myself and am confident in it.

In this article, I will talk about 3 creams that I used, and one was the best for me.

The Best Erection Creams on the Market in 2023

#1. Prosolution Gel

• Money back: 67-day

• Prices: 1 month supply – $49.95, 2 months – $89.95, 3 months – $129.95.

• Benefits: immediate sexual arousal, more intense orgasms, better stamina

• Manufacturer: Leading Edge Health

• Approved by: Dr. G.Alexander (M.IH Medical Herbalist)

• Worldwide shipping: Yes

• Official site: prosolutiongel.com

How does he work?

This male enhancement cream copes with increasing the nitric oxide level in the blood, which is directly responsible for your erection. When rubbing the gel into the tissues of the penis, the ingredients immediately enter the bloodstream and cause its rush to the penis. This ensures a fast and stable erection.

Unique properties

Prosolution Gel consists of natural ingredients, but the whole point is in the formula. In the proportions used in the selected list of herbs and extracts. 

The male enhancement cream is designed so that after its application, it is invisible on the penis, has no taste or smell, and the penis does not become sticky.

The result you get

• Instant increase in erection

• Increased sexual desire

• Prolonged erection

• Intense orgasms

Application

You just need to apply one drop of gel on the penis and rub it along the entire length. You will instantly feel a rush of blood, and your erection will become maximum in seconds. 

You see the same result when using a penis pump. But erections are caused by the action of a vacuum that is dangerous for the penis, but here you have no risks. The Prosolution Gel is completely natural and works on your eyes. 

Constant use of the gel helps you eliminate problems with erectile function. That is why the gel is used constantly and almost daily.

Prosolution Gel Ingredients

• L-Arginine

This amino acid stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which is necessary for a strong erection. It helps to expand the vessels through which blood moves to the penis. Erection directly depends on the volume of incoming blood to the penis.

• Aloe vera

This herbal remedy soothes your skin and delivers ingredients where they need to be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.

• Bearberry extract

This plant stimulates the movement of fluid to enhance erection.

• Mango butter

It works as a lubricant for the penis and is a good aphrodisiac. That is why sex becomes so pleasant after using the gel.

• Menthol

This is what makes your erection last.

• Vitamin C

Responsible for sexual desire, it helps to recover from an erection quickly and increases the frequency of sexual intercourse.

Order ProSolution Gel from the official site

#2. VigRx Oil

• Money back: 60-day

• Prices: 1 month supply – $49.95, 3 months – $109.95, 6 months – $209.80, 12 months –  $399.95.

• First results: Instant

• Max. results: 3 months

• Benefits: instant erection enhancement, better stamina, a better orgasm

• Manufacturer: Leading Edge Health

• Official site: vigrxoil.com

How does it work?

The formula's natural ingredients support the physiological function of enhancing erection due to the rapid penetration of active ingredients through the tissues of the penis into the blood. 

This male enhancement oil smoothes the skin without leaving traces of application. Although after applying the VigRx Oil, the penis skin becomes silky. After applying and rubbing the male enhancement cream, an erection occurs almost instantly. 

The VigRx Oil contains plant extracts that increase blood flow to the penis and dilate blood channels and components that help these extracts quickly enter the bloodstream. 

So the formula is balanced and fulfills its main function - to increase erection without side effects.

VigRx Oil's unique properties

The formula has its own unique patented composition. It has proven to be one of the most efficient on the market. The producing company uses only the highest quality natural ingredients in its VigRx Oil formula you can trust.

VigRx Oil Ingredients

The composition of the VigRx Oil formula includes:

• Ginkgo biloba leaf

Increases blood circulation and causes a strong erection. Promotes relaxation of the cavernous bodies in the tissues of the penis. 

Ginkgo Biloba saturates the blood with oxygen, increasing blood flow. This ingredient is widely used in similar products and has proven effective.

• Asian red gin

It helps improve blood pressure and strengthen erections. Has rejuvenating properties.

• Shea Butter

It has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-aging effects. A nourishing cream that perfectly complements the VigRx Oil formula.

• Licorice Root Extract

Increases blood testosterone levels and improves physical activity.

• Aloe extract

Increases blood circulation and erection.

VigRx Oil result

• Promotes instant arousal

• An effective set of all the necessary ingredients to enhance erection

• It helps maintain a long-lasting erection

• Continuous use improves sexual functions

Application

It is enough to apply a small amount of oil on the skin of the penis and rub it along the entire length. The effect of a strong erection is achieved almost instantly. You feel a rush of blood to the penis and strong sexual arousal.

Check out the VigRx Oil website to place an order

#3. Male Extra Gel

• Money back: 100-day

• Benefits: fast and harder erection, premature ejaculation

• Official site: maleextra.com

How does it work

The formula increases the nitric oxide content in the blood, thereby increasing blood flow to the penis as the vessels dilate. 

After applying this male enhancement cream, you get a strong erection that lasts for a long time. Increases sexual desire and improves the intensity of the orgasm.

Male Extra Erection Gel's unique properties

Male Extra contains 40% ellagic acid (pomegranate extract). This unique ingredient is used only in this formula. This extract increases blood flow, sexual stamina and improves erectile function in the long term. 

The Male Extra package consists of natural supplements that improve erections in the long term and a male enhancement gel that acts instantly. You cannot purchase the gel separately from the supplements. 

The best way to get an erection is to use both pills and gel. In this case, Male Extra is one complex. Taking pills daily and using Erection Gel can influence your problem in a complex way.

Male Extra Gel Ingredients

• L-arginine

Improves the quality of an erection by increasing the nitric oxide level in the blood. It is responsible for oxygenating the blood, which helps improve blood flow to the penis.

• Cordyceps

This mushroom improves libido and improves sexual function.

• Zinc

It enhances the production of testosterone in the body and enhances libido.

• Niacin

Increases your sexual stamina. Gives strength for sex.

• L-methionine

It helps eliminate premature ejaculation, which means you can have sex longer.

Male Extra result

1. Promotes fast and powerful erections

2. Satisfies orgasm

3. Increases arousal

4. Enhances sexual desire

5. Improves the quality of sex due to a powerful erection that lasts for a long time. It also enhances your sexual stamina

How to apply Male Extra

Male Extra complex, which consists of natural supplements and male enhancement cream, must be used together. You can purchase a 6-month volume of pills, including 2 gel tubes. 

This amount is enough for a long time, even if you apply the cream daily. The essence of this complex is that while you are waiting for the results from the action of natural pills, you can already enjoy a high-quality erection by using an erection gel.

Best Erection Enhancement Creams FAQ

• Does the gel really work instantly after application?

Yes, it is. The thing is that these products use a transdermal system for delivering ingredients through the tissues of the penis directly into the bloodstream. 

Because you are applying the gel directly to the penis, the ingredients in the formula help the penis tissue expand and increase blood flow for a strong erection.

• Are there any side effects from using penis creams?

No, the formulas I wrote about in this review are all-natural and do not contain ingredients that can cause side effects. 

The application of such a gel is similar to the application of conventional lubricant. Only in this case, an improvement in erection is observed, and there are no traces of the use of such a gel on the surface of the penis.

• How much gel should be used for a good effect?

Applying just a drop of gel, oil, or cream boosts an erection. Just calculate that you need to rub this volume along the entire length of the penis. 

No need to use two coats or too much gel. Those ingredients that are only in the volume of a drop of the product are enough to enhance erection and increase libido

• The gel smells before application. Will it smell after?

If the cream smells pleasant, it will practically not be after application. This is due to the peculiarity of the formula. In any case, it will be natural and barely noticeable.

• I want to get rid of erection problems permanently. Can a cream do it?

If you use Prosolution Gel, VigRx Oil, and Male Extra Erection Gel constantly, this will help restore your sexual functions. 

It's even better to take natural pills like VigRx Plus or Male Extra simultaneously. This approach will help you comprehensively influence the problem and get the right amount of trace elements to eliminate erectile dysfunction.

Conclusions

These best male enhancement creams work for everyone. You can read reviews on forums. In my experience, each of these three creams works. I like Prosolution Gel more, as it has no odor, and after its application, there are no marks on the penis. 

And the effect is always excellent - a quick erection that lasts a long time. Sometimes I do not use the gel, but because of this, the erection may weaken. To prevent this from happening, I always use Prosolution Gel before sex.

Buy several tubes of each of the gels I have covered in this review, and you can choose the best one for you. Each formula is different, and some will work best for you. The price of gels is very low, but you will appreciate the effect immediately. 

Prosolution Gel, VigRx Oil, or Male Extra Gel will help you immediately and provide long-term benefits.