Yes, Lufthansa offers refunds if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of purchase 1:800:651:8918. After this period, fees or charges may apply based on the fare type.

Does Lufthansa have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Lufthansa follows the 24-hour rule, which allows passengers to make changes to their bookings or cancel their flights within 24 hours of purchase without incurring any penalty fees 💠+1|800|651|8918 (OTA) or 🤳+1(800)651:8918 (OTA)(Travel Support). How do I get a response from Lufthansa?

What is the cancellation policy for Lufthansa?
Absolutely, Lufthansa provides a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your flight, you can do so without a fee within 24 hours after your booking. For your convenience, cancellations can be made either online or by contacting their support at +1:800:651:8918.

What is the 24-hour rule Lufthansa?
Lufthansa follows the 24-hour rule, which allows passengers to make changes to their bookings or cancel their flights within 24 hours of purchase without incurring any penalty fees 💠 𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-6𝟓𝟏-𝟖9𝟏𝟖(Lufthansa - USA line) or +𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-6𝟓𝟏-𝟖9𝟏𝟖(USA) (OTA) 🤳 (OTA)(Travel Support).

Can I change my Lufthansa booking within 24 hours?
Lufthansa's 24-hour rule is a rule that allows a passenger to cancel or change their Flight bOOkings within the first 24 hours at no extra charge. You can do so by navigating to the Lufthansa Manage Trips or by calling them directly at 𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-6𝟓𝟏-𝟖9𝟏𝟖:||: 𝟏:𝟖𝟎𝟎:LUFTHANSA:6𝟓𝟏:𝟖9𝟏𝟖.

How do I get a response from Lufthansa?
To get a response from Lufthansa, you can contact their 24/7 customer service at 📞📲+𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-6𝟓𝟏-𝟖9𝟏𝟖(No Wait) or 🤳+𝟏~𝟖𝟎𝟎~6𝟓𝟏~𝟖9𝟏𝟖. Their phone agents can provide real-time assistance in multiple languages. You can also submit inquiries through Lufthansa's website, which aims to respond within 2-3 business days.