17 sec ago free War Robots Gold Silver Generator 2024

Click Here To Get Free War Robots Gold

Click Here To Get Free War Robots Gold

['updates the developers regularly release updates to introduce new content balance changes and improvements to the game this helps keep the game fresh and engaging for long time players here are some tips for earning gold and silver in war robots \n', 'walking war robots features so much detail crammed into the game s robots and requires a stable internet connection to run the graphics are amazing some have called it the perfect mech game packed into a mobile platform and it continues to cater to players addicted to the action packed challenges in the game players can also create war machines to fit their play style join clans and complete military tasks for bonuses however players must earn copious amounts of the in game currency gold bars and silver coins to keep fighting and winning battles with the best robots and weapons walking war robots features three types of in game currency gold silver and workshop points the first two are earned in battle although gold requires a player to have been in the winning team s top 3 to have captured the most beacons in the winning team and to have won a battle with a friend you can also earn gold and workshop points by completing objectives \n', 'it s a very fun game keeps you busy but one problem and that ruins it all i can t do my quest because it won t mark it as if i did it i didn t have this problem before i would control beacons and get points but after purchasing the pass it stopped letting me do a quest that i need so i can get to the end of the pass i have left feedback and can t even log into my online account haven t received an email or anything my money is just gonna go in the trash i would give it a 5 star but if i pay for something i expect what i am paying for to actually work if i get an update and get my rewards which i know i would ve won them all by now then i will update this to an outstanding review great game but please let me win what i paid for before time runs out update the problem has been fixed what ever the problem was it has been fix i will not delete my previous review instead i will use that so people can see that yes problems can occur and it s my first ever since i started playing but guaranteed it is going to get fixed i understand that they were busy with the new updates so it took them a while now i can do my quests in peace i have 10days but hey time to do everything i can to get it done this game is great ladies and gentlemen i just can t get enough the storylines are great the robots are great the challenge to get better is magnificent i just absolutely do recommend downloading this game my people \n']['updates the developers regularly release updates to introduce new content balance changes and improvements to the game this helps keep the game fresh and engaging for long time players here are some tips for earning gold and silver in war robots \n', 'walking war robots features so much detail crammed into the game s robots and requires a stable internet connection to run the graphics are amazing some have called it the perfect mech game packed into a mobile platform and it continues to cater to players addicted to the action packed challenges in the game players can also create war machines to fit their play style join clans and complete military tasks for bonuses however players must earn copious amounts of the in game currency gold bars and silver coins to keep fighting and winning battles with the best robots and weapons walking war robots features three types of in game currency gold silver and workshop points the first two are earned in battle although gold requires a player to have been in the winning team s top 3 to have captured the most beacons in the winning team and to have won a battle with a friend you can also earn gold and workshop points by completing objectives \n', 'it s a very fun game keeps you busy but one problem and that ruins it all i can t do my quest because it won t mark it as if i did it i didn t have this problem before i would control beacons and get points but after purchasing the pass it stopped letting me do a quest that i need so i can get to the end of the pass i have left feedback and can t even log into my online account haven t received an email or anything my money is just gonna go in the trash i would give it a 5 star but if i pay for something i expect what i am paying for to actually work if i get an update and get my rewards which i know i would ve won them all by now then i will update this to an outstanding review great game but please let me win what i paid for before time runs out update the problem has been fixed what ever the problem was it has been fix i will not delete my previous review instead i will use that so people can see that yes problems can occur and it s my first ever since i started playing but guaranteed it is going to get fixed i understand that they were busy with the new updates so it took them a while now i can do my quests in peace i have 10days but hey time to do everything i can to get it done this game is great ladies and gentlemen i just can t get enough the storylines are great the robots are great the challenge to get better is magnificent i just absolutely do recommend downloading this game my people \n'] How to Get Free Stuff in War Robots? How to Get Free Stuff in War Robots?