Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:57:28 GMT by You Me

How to watch Manchester City vs. Real Madrid soccer game The Champions League is back in action on Wednesday. You can follow all the coverage on CBS, Paramount+, CBS Sports Golazo Network, and CBS Sports Network.    

🆆🅰🆃🅲🅷🔴▶️ CLICK HERE TO LIVE STREAM FREE

🔴📺GO LIVE==►►📲👉 Real vs Man City Live 

🔴📺STREAMING==►►📲👉 Man City vs Real Madrid Live Free

How To Watch
When: Wednesday, April 17, 2024 at 3 p.m. ET
Where: Etihad Stadium
TV: CBS
Follow: CBS Sports App
Online Streaming: Paramount+
What to Know
Don't miss CBS Sports Golazo Network's Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all the news, views, highlights and laughs you need to follow the Beautiful Game in every corner of the globe, every Monday-Friday all year long.

Manchester City is on a four-game streak of home wins, while Real Madrid is on a four-game streak of away wins: one of those streaks is about to end. Manchester City will face off against Real Madrid in the second leg of the Champions League Quarterfinal at 3:00 p.m. ET on April 17th at Etihad Stadium. Manchester City is strutting in with some offensive muscle, as they've averaged 3 goals per game this season.

Neither team was able to walk away with a win in the first leg of the Quarterfinal last Tuesday. After two halves, Manchester City and Real Madrid settled for a 3-3 draw. The result kept Manchester City happy, as they haven't lost a game yet in this tournament.

With that draw, Manchester City's record moves to 8-1-0. Meanwhile, Real Madrid's record is now 7-2-0.

With the semi-finals looming, the two teams have to be feeling the pressure. Check CBS Sports after the action for a full breakdown of the game and more Champions League content.

Odds
Manchester City is a solid favorite against Real Madrid, according to the latest Champions League odds, being -143 to win.

The over/under is 2.5 goals.

Quarterfinals TV schedule
All times U.S./Eastern

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17    TIME    HOW TO WATCH
CBS Sports Golazo Matchday    1 p.m.    CBS Sports Golazo Network
UEFA Champions League Today Pre-Match    1:30 - 2 p.m.    CBS Sports Golazo Network, Paramount+
UEFA Champions League Today Pre-Match

2 p.m.

Paramount+

Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal

3 p.m.

Paramount+

Manchester City vs. Real Madrid

3 p.m.

Paramount+

Multicast Stream

3 p.m.

Paramount+

UEFA Champions League Today Post-Match 

5 p.m.

CBS Sports Network, Paramount+

Scoreline    5 p.m.    CBS Sports Golazo Network
The Champions Club    8 p.m.    CBS Sports Golazo Network

Will Pep Guardiola or Carlo Ancelotti come out on top in the decisive second leg of this quarterfinal at the Etihad Stadium?

After a thrilling 3-3 draw at the Bernabéu last Tuesday, there's a mouth-watering second leg in store at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday as Man City host Real Madrid -- with a place in the UEFA Champions League semifinals the reward for the victor. 

Defending champs City had looked on course for a memorable away win last week after left-back Joško Gvardiol hit a superb right-foot shot to give the English Premier League side a 3-2 lead in the 71st minute, only for Real to claim a draw via a stunning volley from Federico Valverde eight minutes later. 

Aurélien Tchouaméni misses out for Real after picking up a yellow card last week, triggering a suspension, while Ederson is expected to start in goal for the home side in favor of Stefan Ortega, who played in the first leg.

Below, we'll outline the best live TV streaming services for watching every game wherever you are in the world.

Manchester City vs. Real Madrid: When and where? 
Manchester City play Real Madrid at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday, April 17. Kickoff is set for 8 p.m. BST local time in the UK, which is 3 p.m. ET or 12 p.m. PT in the US and Canada, and 5 a.m. AEST on Wednesday, April 17, in Australia. 

How to watch Man City vs. Real Madrid online from anywhere using a VPN
If you're unable to view Champions League matches locally, you may need a different way to watch the action; that's where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN can stop your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it's also a great idea if you want an extra layer of privacy for your devices and log-ins while traveling and using various Wi-Fi networks.

With a VPN, you're able to virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. If your internet provider or mobile carrier assigns an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a blackout zone, a VPN can fix that problem by giving you an IP address in your correct, nonblackout area. Most VPNs, like our Editors' Choice, ExpressVPN, make it really easy to do this.

Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you're streaming. Be sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of anyone it suspects is circumventing correctly applied blackout restrictions.

Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the great VPN deals taking place right now.

ExpressVPN is our current best VPN pick for people who want a reliable and safe VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It's normally $13 a month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 35% -- the equivalent of $8.32 a month -- if you get an annual subscription. 

Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.

American soccer fans can stream this season's tournament via Paramount Plus, which has exclusive live English-language broadcast rights in the US for UEFA Champions League matches.

Paramount Plus
Watch the Champions League in the US from $6 a month
Paramount Plus has two main subscription plans in the US: Essential for $6 a month and Premium for $12 a month. Both offer coverage of the Champions League.

The cheaper Essential option has ads for on-demand streaming. It also lacks live CBS feeds and the ability to download shows to watch offline later. Newcomers can take advantage of a 30-day free trial, while students may qualify for a 25% discount. Black Friday savings are also still available, though we don't know how long for.

Formerly BT Sport, TNT Sports is offering Champions League matches exclusively live this season to viewers in the UK. You can access TNT Sports in the same way as its predecessor, including via Sky Q as a TV package, as well as by streaming online. It costs £30 either way and comes in a package that includes Discovery Plus' library of documentary content.

If you want to stream UCL games live in Canada, subscribe to DAZN Canada. The service has exclusive broadcast rights to the Champions League this season.

An epic UEFA Champions League quarterfinal second leg takes place at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday as Manchester City host Real Madrid with the score locked at 3-3.

[ LIVE: Manchester City vs Real Madrid stats on FotMob.com ]

The first leg in Madrid last week was a sensational encounter as two teams with contrasting styles, and plenty of recent history, went toe-to-toe in an exhilarating draw. City scored three superb goals but Pep Guardiola’s side lacked the usual control they have in games as they had to work extremely hard not to concede more on the counter. They do have some key defensive players back for this game which is a huge boost in their hopes of winning back-to-back trebles.

Pep Guardiola was asked before this game if he feared Real Madrid, the record 14-time Champions of Europe: “No I don’t fear them. But I respect them a lot. I have faced them many times. I’m not going to talk great things about them, and give you my opinion. I respect Real Madrid. And if I say I’m scared of them, I would be false.”

Real Madrid know they can cause City plenty of problems on the break as Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo are fired up and ready to grab whatever opportunity they get. Jude Bellingham will be hoping to grab this game by the scruff of the neck in midfield, while the experience of Antonio Rudiger will be key as he tries to keep Erling Haaland quiet for a second-straight game. Carlo Ancelotti knows exactly how to set his Real side up to frustrate City and be dangerous on the break.

Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:57:41 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:58:01 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:58:23 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:58:46 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:59:08 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:59:43 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:00:18 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:00:53 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:01:44 GMT by You Me
a
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:02:47 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:04:15 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:05:14 GMT by You Me
a
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:07:00 GMT by You Me
w
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:08:21 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:09:38 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:14:58 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:17:57 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:19:30 GMT by You Me
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:24:08 GMT by You Me

You must be signed in to post in this forum.