How do I request a refund on Iberia? As per iberia 24-hour refund policy airline offer 24 hours to cancel their flight reservation by phone at 1-844-924-1338 and claim a full refund within 24 hours of flight booking, 

How do I claim my Iberia refund? Firstly Initiate a refund and cancel your flight and claim refund by dialing 1-844-924-1338 Iberia Customer Service number. or You can also submit online refund form through Iberia official website.

1-844-924-1338 | How Do I Change My Passenger Date On Iberia Airlines Ticket? Iberia Airlines provides dedicated customer hotline support to 
guide you every step of the way.

To claim a refund from Iberia Airlines, you'll need to follow the airline's refund process. Here's a general outline of the steps you can take:
To Receive your refund: Whenever your refund request will be accepted Iberia will normally refund you the original form of payment used for the flight booking. depending on the payment procedure and airline policies After some time the refund will be processed and reflected into your back account.

What is the cancellation policy for Iberia? The kind of fare and other variables determine who is eligible for a refund. Tickets that are non-refundable might not be refunded. Although Iberia does not have a set cancellation policy lasting 24 hours, they do allow modifications to be made to reservations during that time.

How do I claim my Iberia refund? The best and problem solving method is to call Iberia contact support number 1-844-924-1338 to claim the refund from iberia

Is Iberia 24 hours cancellation policy?
Yes, for flights 📞1-844-924-1338, Iberia normally has a 24-hour cancellation policy that lets consumers cancel their reservations for a full refund within 24 hours of making their purchase. It's crucial to remember that this policy could change, so you should contact Iberia customer support at (1-844-924-1338.