𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 ?

𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 , 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 “𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 𝙾𝚛 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (ᴏᴛᴀ) 𝚘𝚛 𝟷-𝟾𝟶𝟸-𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 (𝚁𝙴𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜)”, 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝.

𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 , 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 " 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 𝚘𝚛 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (𝓝𝓸-𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽)(𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜), 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎.
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 ?

𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚋𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜. ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 ' 𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕥 📲 +𝟷-𝟾𝟶𝟸-𝟺𝟹𝟸-𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 𝚘𝚛 📲 +𝟷-𝟾𝟶𝟸-𝟺𝟹𝟸-𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 𝚘𝚛 𝟷-𝟾𝟶𝟸-𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  (𝟸𝟺/𝟽 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙) 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜.

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  (𝐿𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃) +𝟏-𝟾𝟶𝟸 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  (𝕆𝕿𝔸)👁‍🗨 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷) 𝚘𝚛 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (𝟸𝟺𝚡𝟽)

𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 +𝟏-𝟾𝟶𝟸 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  (𝕆𝕿𝔸)👁‍🗨 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 𝚘𝚛 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (𝓝𝓞-𝓦𝓐𝓘𝓣𝓘𝓝𝓖)(𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝)", 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝.

𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎: 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 ’𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 𝚘𝚛 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗).

𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝: 𝚄𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 '𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎.

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚕𝚢.

𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 (𝕆𝕋𝔸)👁‍🗨 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 𝚘𝚛 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝)", 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟺 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 "(𝟶𝚃𝙰) 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 (𝙾𝚃𝙰) 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 𝚘𝚛 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (ᴏᴛᴀ)👁‍🗨. 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 '𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎.𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚

𝚃𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 , 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 " 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 (𝙾𝚃𝙰) 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 (𝕆𝕋𝔸)👁‍🗨 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 𝚘𝚛 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (𝓝𝓸-𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽)(𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜), 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎.

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 ?

𝚃𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗  𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 𝚘𝚛 𝟷^𝟾𝟶𝟸^𝟺𝟹𝟸^𝟿𝟼𝟶𝟶 🌚 (𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗).

Phone: Call American 's customer support line at American (𝕆𝕋𝔸) 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (Live Persons).

Whether you are seeking assistance with booking confirmation, flight status, etc. American ’s dedicated customer care team is always ready to assist you. Passengers can Call American  by dialling the (24x7) Phone Number at +𝟏-802 American  (𝕆𝕿𝔸)👁‍🗨 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (Live agent) and get a quick answer on the call. You can get 24-hour immediate assistance on your query.

How do I talk to a Live Person at American ?

The most direct way to speak with a American  representative is by calling their customer service line 24 hours a day and seven days a week by calling American (𝕆𝕋𝔸)👁‍🗨 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (real Persons). American 's customer service number can be found on their official website.

American  Customer Service Contact:

American  provides a dedicated customer service helpline for customers seeking assistance with booking, flight information, baggage, or any other travel-related issues. American  real person helpline is available 24/7 at +𝟏-802 American  (𝕆𝕿𝔸)👁‍🗨 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (ᴏᴛᴀ)👁‍🗨.

You can also contact American  customer service through the helpline Number American (OTA)👁‍🗨 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 ((𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕)) (real Persons).

If you still have doubts regarding the American  name change policy fee, or you need help with the name change/correction process, contact American  customer service or go to the official website. Moreover, you can call +𝟏-802 American  (𝕆𝕿𝔸)👁‍🗨 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕), a Live agent, to get a quick response.

There are various ways provided by the airline to talk to the real person at American :

American  phone number:+𝟏-802 American  (𝕆𝕿𝔸)👁‍🗨

This is the best alternative to get through to a American  real person. Customers need to dial the American  reservations phone number +𝟏-802 American  (𝕆𝕿𝔸)👁‍🗨 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (𝙎𝙠ɪᴘ-Wa𝕚𝕥𝕚ng)(real agent) or can choose any other number according to their country, which can be obtained from the official website.

How do I talk to a manager at American ?

To talk to a manager at American , customers are required to dial the official American  phone number: American (OTA)👁‍🗨 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (𝙎𝙠ɪᴘ-Wa𝕚𝕥𝕚ng)(real human)

After your call gets connected to an automated voice, you need to press one of the options from the following IVR menu

After you press one of the options, your call will be connected with a corresponding American  Live Persons who will guide you to get rid of your issue.

How do I talk to an American  supervisor?

If you require any assistance related to your previous or current booking, then you can immediately connect to a supervisor at American  to get the best assistance. There are a lot of ways that can help to connect with a supervisor, and the call is one of them. Dial American  phone number +𝟏-802 American  (𝕆𝕿𝔸)👁‍🗨 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (𝙎𝙠ɪᴘ-Wa𝕚𝕥𝕚ng) (Live Persons).

To know how do I talk to a American  supervisor, you need to follow the below IVR options whenever calling the American  customer service phone number:

Steps to talk to a American  supervisor:

Dial American  phone number 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (𝙎𝙠ɪᴘ-Wa𝕚𝕥𝕚ng) (Live Persons).

Select a language of your choice.

Press 1 if your queries are regarding reservations.

For cancellation and changes, press 2

Press 3, if you have any refund or complaint.

Press # to directly speak to a supervisor at American .

How to talk to someone at American ?

American  offers numerous options to connect to someone at American  and you can get a human in a fast manner when you know about each way. You can follow the below steps to know how to talk to someone at American  in a proper manner:

Steps to talk to someone at American :

Go to the official American  website from your browser.

You can find out the option of contacting us.

Look for the options of communication i.e. Phone.

Choose your preferred country and number from the list.

You can dial the listed number and can talk to someone at American .

Important American  phone numbers by location:

American  All Countries toll-free number: 1^802^432^9600 🌚 or 1^802^432^9600 🌚 (real human).

Related Searches or Queries-

How do I talk to Live human at American

How to Talk To Live Person on American

How Do I get a live human on American

How to contact a Live Person at American

How Can I Speak to a Real Person at American

How Can I Talk to a Live Person at American

How Do I Speak to a Live Person at American

How Can I Actually Talk to Someone at American

How Can I Talk to a Human at American

How Can I Talk to a Live Agent at American

How Do I Contact a American  Representative